Perdana is a single premium investment-linked plan designed to provide insurance protection while generating potentially higher investment returns through maximum investment allocation.
Perdana is specially designed to provide simplicity and convenience of investment and protection. It gives you life insurance and Total Permanent Disability (TPD) coverage plus the flexibility to influence how and where your premiums are nvested according to your needs.
Name of Funds
|GreatLink Fixed Income Fund
||80 – 100% fixed income
0 – 20% cash
Low to medium
|GreatLink Balanced Fund
||35 – 65% equities
35 – 65% fixed income and money market
Medium to high
|GreatLink Dynamic Fund
||80 – 100% equities
0 – 20% money market
- Potentially higher returns
Enjoy 100% of premium allocation since the first year. Moreover, the investment return is free of tax after 3 years or according to the taxation law.
- PERDANA is an easy to buy and hassle free product with a single premium payment.
The Policyholder has the option of choosing different investment funds depending on his risk taking appetite.
- PERDANA gives you a complete freedom on managing your investments.
You can make ad hoc top ups whenever you have spare funds to invest. If you unexpectedly need to use your funds, you make partial withdrawals. You also have the opportunity to switch funds to optimize your returns.
- You will also enjoy insurance protection.
Should Death or Total and Permanent Disability occur during the policy term, the sum assured will be paid.
Term and Condition
- Entry age:
- Policyholder: 18 to 17 years old next birthday
- Life Assured: 1 to 70 years old next birthday
- Coverage Term: up to age of 99 next birthday
- Minimum Single Premium: IDR. 12,000,000, minimum Top Up: IDR. 1,000,000.
- Minimum Withdrawal: IDR. 1,000,000. The minimum balance after withdrawal is IDR. 1,000,000.
Additional information regarding Perdana and other Bancassurance products, just Call OCBC NISP 500-999 or HP 66-999 or can be reached at your nearest Bank OCBC NISP branch offices.