| ||OCBC NISP Structured Product|
OCBC NISP Structured Product is a product combination between investment product and derivative where the return is depending on the underlying instrument, such as equity, interest rate, fixed income instrument, foreign exchange or combination of those.
Structured Deposits were design for customers who have moderate or high “risk appetite” and prefers to have higher or premium deposit interest compare to common interest.
OCBC NISP Structured Product consists of 2 (two) types:
- Principal Protected Product is Structured Product that provides full protection of principal amount in original currency until maturity.
- Produk FLD (Forward Linked Deposit)
Deposits which will give higher / maximum interest rate compare to common time deposits by combining deposit with foreign exchange swap/forward. Swap market can be fluctuated from time to time which is reflected to the swap premium. FLD exploiting the high swap premium.
- Non Principal Protected Product is Structured Product that does not provide full protection of principal amount in original currency until maturity.
- DCR (Dual Currency Return Product)
Deposits which allow the customers to receive higher deposits interest in certain currency as long as the chosen currency will not exceed certain currency exchange rate which has been agreed before. If at the end of certain period the exchange rate exceeds the agreed rate, customer will receive their deposits in term of other currency which has been chosen to the partner of the deposits.
Term and Conditions
- Minimum placement amount for FLD and DCR is USD 25,000 or equivalent amount of the other foreign currency (for JPY is 2.500.000)
- The deposits are unbreakable before maturity
- Customers should open Multi Currency Account of other partner currency which will be used in Structured Deposit.
- Opening new account could be done at Bank OCBC NISP’s nearest branches.
- Structured product return is subject to tax PPh final 20% (same with regular deposits)
- Not included in the LPS guarantee