| ||Demand Loan|
Demand Loan is a short term revolving working capital loan which can be withdrawn with prior confirmation to Bank, by using promissory note.
- Loan withdrawal is based on prior confirmation.
- Loan withdrawal is using promissory note.
- Debtor must have subsidiary account (Giro or saving account).
- Effective interest calculation is based on daily loan outstanding.
- Interest rate can change at anytime (floating).
- Available in IDR and Foreign currencies.
- Short term (maximum 1 year) but can be extended after maturity time.
- Suitable to finance monthly expenses on or several times per month for routine working capital such as purchasing raw material, monthly expenses on certain amount of trading goods (the quantity and time can be predicted).
- Suitable to finance working capital for seasonal business period.
- Suitable for certain project financing which usually has additional term & condition as disbursement medium and payment control.
Additional information regarding Demand Loan and other Commercial Loan, just Call OCBC NISP 500-999 or HP 66-999 or can be reached at your nearest Bank OCBC NISP branch offices.