| ||Fixed Loan|
Fixed Loan is a short term non revolving working capital loan, loan withdrawal is commonly done all at once but can also be withdrawn gradually based on agreement by using promissory note
- Non Revolving Loan.
- Withdrawal can be done all at once or gradually. For gradual withdrawal has concession if withdrawal has not reached 100%.
- Loan withdrawal is using promissory note.
- Debtor must have subsidiary account.
- Effective interest calculation is based on daily loan outstanding.
- Interest rate can change at anytime (floating).
- Available in IDR and Foreign currencies.
- Short term loan (maximum 1 year) but can be extended after maturity time through re-evaluation.
- Permanent working capital financing such as buffer stock financing
- Accidental working capital financing such as to anticipate turnover increase at lebaran period, new education year etc.
Additional information regarding Fixed Loan and other Commercial Loan, just Call OCBC NISP 500-999 or HP 66-999 or can be reached at your nearest Bank OCBC NISP branch offices.