| ||Term Loan|
Term loan is a non revolving investment loan which is used to finance fixed asset investment with gradual installment and the principal debts installments has been stated at the beginning
- Non Revolving Loan.
- Withdrawal can be done all at once or gradually.
- For gradual withdrawal the maximum withdrawal term is 12 months.
- After withdrawal has reached 100 %, loan installment must be done next month except if grace period is given.
- Loan withdrawal is using promissory note.
- Principal installment amount can be same or different but has been stated at the beginning.
- Debtor must have subsidiary account (Giro or saving).
- Effective interest calculation is based on daily loan outstanding.
- Interest rate may change at anytime (floating).
- Available in IDR and Foreign currencies.
- Available for short, medium and long term loan.
Suitable for investment financing such as to purchase production machinery, factory construction, etc
Additional information regarding Term Loan and other Commercial Loan, just Call OCBC NISP 500-999 or HP 66-999 or can be reached at your nearest Bank OCBC NISP branch offices.