| ||Investment Loan |
Investment loan is a non revolving loan which is used to finance fixed asset. Settlement can be done gradually with fixed monthly installment.
- Non Revolving Loan
- Withdrawal can be done all at once or gradually.
- For gradual withdrawal the maximum withdrawal term is 12 months.
- After withdrawal has reached 100 %, loan installment must be done next month except if grace period is given.
- Loan withdrawal is using promissory note.
- Principal installment amount can be same or different but has been stated at the beginning.
- Debtor must have subsidiary account (Giro or saving).
- Monthly Fixed installment including interest.
- Flat Interest rate calculation.
- Available in IDR and Foreign currencies.
- Interest rate can change at anytime (floating).
- Short, medium and long term loan.
Suitable for fixed asset financing such as to purchase production machinery, factory construction, etc
Additional information regarding Investment Loan and other Commercial Loan, just Call OCBC NISP 500-999 or HP 66-999 or can be reached at your nearest Bank OCBC NISP branch offices.