| ||REWARD POINT OCBC NISP|
REWARD POINT OCBC NISP
July – December 2011
Thank you for the trust and loyalty to choosen Bank OCBCNISP as a your bank account.
As a gratitude, we would like to present Reward Points Gifts Catalogue of July – December 2011.
Available various kind of free gift from home appliances, electronics, cameras, hand-phones, toys kid, shopping vouchers up to motor cycle and car that can be embellish the happiness with your beloved family.
In this edition we present some of loyalty programs, as follows :
- Poin Of The Month, available free gift in every month with discount point.
- Discount package, available package gift with discount point.
- Bonus of Idul Fitri Day & Year End, available shopping vouchers bonus for redemption point with sum of shopping vouchers.
Enjoy transaction with Tanda OCBCNISP. The more balance of saving account, the more reward point will you collected and the more interested gift will you redeemed.
Finally we gratitude your trust and loyalty.
Liability Product and E-Channel Division Head
Terms and Conditions
Reward Point OCBC NISP – Definition
- Reward Point OCBC NISP is a loyalty program specially offered for Tanda OCBC NISP saving account customers.
- Reward Point information is total amount from all accounts under 1 customer identification number.
- Reward Point can be transferred from one Customer to other accounts under others’ names in any Banks’ branches.
- Reward Point redemption or transfer can not be conducted for any passive Customer’s account, i.e. no records of account transaction activity but only administration fee and interest payment by Bank for the last 6 months.
- Reward Point will automatically be terminated as Customer’s account is closed and any Reward Points left can not be redeemed.
Getting Reward Point
Get reward pointOCBC NISP from below transactions:
Reward Point – Information
Customers can get information of total Reward Point OCBC NISP through :
- Branches – Tanda OCBC NISP saving book print
- ATM OCBC NISP – points balance check
- Call Center OCBC NISP – 500-999 or HP 66-999