If you have forgotten your registered ONe Mobile user ID, you can get it by reaching out to our contact center team Tanya OCBC NISP, our branch or our ATMs.
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my ONe Mobile Password?
If you have forgotten your ONe Mobile password, you can get it by reaching out to our contact center team Tanya OCBC NISP, our branch or our ATMs.
Independently checking via ONe Mobile app
To get a new password or reset your password in ONe Mobile, follow these steps:
- Click on "Login to ONe Mobile"
- Input your user ID
- Click on "Forgot Password"
- Input the requested information
- Input your OCBC NISP debit card PIN
- The temporary password will be sent via SMS
- Create alphanumeric password for security
- Do a final confirmation by entering the temporary password sent via SMS
- The new password has been saved successfully. Click on "Login One Mobile" to continue.
How to get Password via Internet Banking OCBC NISP:
- Click “Forgot Password” on the main page
- Input your OCBC NISP debit card number
- Input your mobile number registered with Bank OCBC NISP
- Input your date of birth
- Input captcha code
- Input your OCBC NISP debit card PIN number
- New password will be sent via SMS to your mobile number
Via our Contact Center Tanya OCBC NISP
For your ONe Mobile password? Directly contact Tanya OCBC NISP. These are the steps:
- Call Tanya OCBC NISP at 1500-999.
- Prepare either your account number, debit card number or credit card number for verification process.
- After you’ve been verified, our Tanya staff will send your password within 1x24 hours via your e-mail registered to OCBC NISP.
Via OCBC NISP ATM
The same when you’ve forgotten your user ID, you can also solve the matter of forgetting your ONe Mobile password via OCBC NISP ATM.
- Select "Other" menu on the ATM screen, then select "ADM/Register e-Banking" menu.
- Select "Online Banking" menu and select "Reset Password".
- Your user ID and password will be printed on the ATM receipt print out.
- Click here to see the closest OCBC NISP ATM to you.
Via OCBC NISP Branch
Either prepare your account number, debit card number or credit card number before making a visit to our OCBC NISP branch to reset your ONe Mobile password.
- Visit the closest OCBC NISP branch.
- Fill in our blocked/reset password-PIN form.
- Your password will be sent to your e-mail address registered to OCBC NISP.
- Click here to see the closest OCBC NISP branch to you.
That’s all for the information revolved around OCBC NISP ONe Mobile app. ONe Mobile has many features that are advantageous, making it easier for you to carry out transactions, investments, and other activities through just one app.
Now, if you encounter any problems such as difficulty in registration, forgetting your user ID, or forgetting your ONe Mobile password, just follow the steps above. Happy transacting!