BENEFIT FOR ONLINE TRANSACTION
Cashback up to 8% for online transaction up to IDR200,000 per month
Terms and Conditions Program:
- The cashback amount given is according to the tiering below
- The minimum online transaction that count is IDR100,000 per transaction and minimum accumulation online transaction is IDR250,000 per month
- Make at least 3 (three) transactions outside of online transactions (other retail transactions or cash transactions)
- Transactions from supplementary cards will be entered into the main card calculation
- Cashback will be credited to next billing after period transaction
Note: PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk. (“Bank OCBC NISP”) has the right and authority to change, add and/or reduce the provisions in these Terms and Conditions by written notification at the Bank OCBC NISP office or other media determined by Bank OCBC NISP taking into account the provisions and laws and regulations. valid invitation. These Terms and Conditions are an integral and inseparable part of the General Credit Card Terms and Conditions.
FREE ANNUAL FEE
The second year and so on are free annual fees if the total main card and additional cards minimum transactions of IDR 40 million in the previous 1 year or Main Card to become a Pro Nyala Customer (AUM >= IDR 25 Million)
All transaction can be changed to 0% installment 3 months without transaction or 0,5% up to 36 months via ONe Mobile
Semua transaksi bisa di ubah menjadi cicilan 0% selama 3 bulan tanpa minimum transaksi atau 0,5% hingga 36 bulan melalui ONe Mobile.
- Login into ONe Mobile Application
- On the ‘Loan’ tab, choose your Credit Card type
- Click ‘Convert to installment’ on the respective transaction
- Choose the Instalment and tenure that you want, then click ‘Continue’
- Input ‘Transaction PIN’
- Your Installment request has been successfully submitted. Confirmation will be sent through Email.
Low Rate Installment
All transactions can be converted into 0% installments for 3 months without a minimum transaction or 0.5% up to 36 months via ONe Mobile.
- Login ONe Mobile
- Click 'Financial' and select 'loan'
- Select 'Credit Card' and click the transaction that will be convert into installments
- Enter the Transaction PIN
Easier payments with contactless features and accepted Worldwide. OCBC NISP Nyala Platinum Credit Card is equipped with contactless features for convenience, security and faster transaction.
OCBC NISP Nyala Platinum is accepted worldwide with more than 29 Millions merchants and service partners that collaborate with Mastercard international.
Worldwide Access to your fund
Apart from being able to do fund withdrawal in all OCBC NISP Branches, OCBC NISP Nyala Platinum Credit Card can also be used for fund withdrawal in more than 1 Million ATMs worldwide, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You can withdraw up to 70% of your OCBC NISP Platinum credit card limit.
Bill Payment Facility
Your OCBC NISP Credit Card can be used to pay recurring utilities payment such as TELKOM, PLN, PAM, TV Subscription, IPL (building maintenance fee), and Insurance by:
- OCBC NISP ONe Bill
Register your recurring bill for service providers in agreement with OCBC NISP by contacting Tanya OCBC NISP 1500999 or your Relationship Manager. More information, click here
- OCBC NISP ATM
Visit the nearest OCBC NISP ATM and choose “Payment / Purchase / Cash Advance” menu using your credit card PIN. If you do not have your PIN yet, please create your PIN immediately. More info visit www.ocbcnisp.com/pin
Bill payment flexibility
Your OCBC NISP credit card payment can be done by paying the minimum 5% of the total bill or IDR 50,000 (whichever is higher).
You can pay your bill by various methods:
- Via OCBC NISP ATMs all over Indonesia
- Internet Banking and Mobile Banking OCBC NISP Bank
- Cash deposit in all OCBC NISP branches
- Direct Debit by signing standing instruction in all OCBC NISP Bank branches
- Lalu Lintas Giro (LLG)/Clearing
- Over booking from OCBC NISP savings account/Giro in all OCBC NISP branches
- Transfer via ATM Bersama or ATM Prima
Call OCBC NISP
We are ready to serve you 24 hours a day 7 days a week to get information about Nyala Credit Card OCBC NISP Platinum at 1500-999.
Interest and Fees
|Annual fee (free of the first year fee)
||Main Card IDR 600,000 per year, Supplementary Card IDR 300,000 per year
||1.75% per month, 21% per year
|Cash Advance Interest
||1.75% per month, 21% per year
||5% of the bill or a minimum of IDR50,000 (Until 31 December 2023 or always binding with Bank Indonesia regulations)
|Cash Advance Fee
||6% or a minimum of IDR 100,000 (whichever is greater)
|Late Payment Fee (Late Charge)
||1% of the total bill, minimum IDR 50,000 and maximum IDR 100,000 (Until 31 December 2023 or always binding with Bank Indonesia regulations)
||6% of the excess limit, a minimum of IDR 100,000 and a maximum of IDR 250,000
|Lost/Damage Card Replacement Fee
|Billing Statement Delivery Charge
||IDR 12,500 per billing
|Transaction Copy Request Fee
||Transaction Note IDR 50,000 , Monthly Bill IDR 30,000, and Declined Check / Giro Fee IDR 25,000
|Duty Stamp Charged for Payments with Certain Amount
Payment amounted above IDR 5,000,000 will be charge Duty Stamp IDR 10,000
|Credit Card Payment Costs through Teller at OCBC NISP Branch
|Installment Request Fee
Through ONe Mobile Application or other channels IDR 15,000 per transaction
Through Contact Center – Tanya OCBC NISP IDR 20,000 per transaction
|Installment Payment Cancellation/Acceleration Fee
||IDR 200,000 per transaction
||IDR 10,000 to OCBC NISP account
IDR 25 thousand to another bank account
In accordance with Bank Indonesia Regulation, Customers are not permitted to use Credit Cards for cash withdrawal transactions at merchants.
Beware of fraud in the name of Bank OCBC NISP. We never ask for your confidential data, such as PIN, Password, Passcode / OTP and User ID.
Interest Calculation for Shopping Transactions (Retail):
Interest will be charged if the Cardholder pays less than the total new bill, or pays after the Due Date. Interest for Shopping Transactions is calculated based on the Posting Date (Posting Date) of the transactions made. The interest rates that apply to purchase transactions are listed on the Billing Sheet. Unpaid costs, penalties, or interest are not included in the interest calculation component. Interest will be charged on the next billing sheet. For a complete interest calculation can be seen in the illustration of credit card interest calculations.
Interest Calculation for Cash Advance Transactions:
Interest for Cash Advance is charged and calculated from the Date of Cash Advance until the date of full payment of the Cash Advance transaction. The interest rates that apply to Cash Withdrawal transactions are listed on the Billing Sheet. Unpaid costs, penalties, or interest are not included in the interest calculation component. For a complete interest calculation can be seen in the illustration of the Credit Card Interest Calculation.
Illustration of Interest Calculation for Purchase Transactions (Retail)*
* This illustration uses the Platinum Credit Card due date
Illustration of interest calculation can give different results caused by:
- Rounding of calculations.
- The sequence of bill payment. For further information of bill payment sequence, reffering to the General Terms and Conditions of OCBC NISP Credit Cards.
Illustration of Cash Advance Transaction Interest Calculation**
The example of calculation of interest on Cash Advance transactions:
The Cash Advance transaction of IDR 1,000,000 is made and recorded on March 8, 2020. The Billing Statement print date is March 10, 2020. The Due Date is April 2, 2020.
The Cash Advance transaction interest that printed on the Billing Statement sheet for April 2020 is IDR 2,215 (*** see calculation method below).
Image of interest day calculation for Cash Advance transactions
** This illustration uses the calculation of the Titanium Credit Card due date
*** The interest calculation for the Cash Advance transaction was billed in April 2020 as follows:
Difference of days = (10 - 8) + 1 = 3, Interest = IDR 1,000,000 x 3 x (2,245% x 12 months) / 365 = IDR 2,215
Personal Identification Number(PIN)
PIN is a secret code given to OCBC NISP credit card holders, functioning for offline shopping transactions, cash withdrawals or bill payments at OCBC NISP ATMs.
Get your 6 digit OCBC NISP Credit Card PIN by following:
- ONe Mobile Application Download the latest version of ONe Mobile OCBC NISP and follow the steps below:
- Log in with your User ID and Password
- Click "What You Owe"
- Choose Card
- Click "Create/Change PIN"
- Set your PIN and reconfirm
- PIN successfully set
- SMS Sending SMS to 6477* with SMS Format: OCBCNISP[space]SETPINCC[space]Last 4 Digit Credit Card#Date of Birth DDMMYYYY#Your 6 Digit PIN
For Example: OCBCNISP SETPINCC 1234#14121990#180825
- Create PIN through ONe Mobile only for Basic Card Holder
- Create PIN through SMS for Basic and Supplement Card Holder using the registered telephone number on the Bank
IMPORTANT TO NOTE!
The OCBC NISP Credit Card is equipped with the 3D Secure feature for the convenience and security of your online transactions. Make sure the cellphone number that you are using matches the number that is registered in the Bank's system.
Be careful of fraud in the name of OCBC NISP. OCBC NISP has never authorized any party (including OCBC NISP staff) to:
- Take back your Credit Card for any reason.
- Request confidential data such as User ID, PIN, Password, Passcode/OTP and CVV for any reason.