Investment guaranteed by the Government Securities Act with 100% return at maturity
Regular coupon payments with a fixed coupon rate until maturity
Secondary market bonds (ORI and SR) can be transacted starting from IDR 1 million via ONe Mobile
Wide range access to ATM in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore
Transactions can be done at any time
Can be traded before maturity with the potential to profit from price movements
Achieve Life Goals with Bonds
Make your dreams come true with the discipline of saving in a planned way with Life Goals feature on ONe Mobile.
I. Product Description
Government Bonds is an investment in the form of debt securities issued by Government
II. Product Simulation
Customer purchases FR081 IDR with a nominal value of IDR 250 million, at a premium price at 105, with coupon value at 9% p.a and semi-annualy coupon payments
The customer purchases the bonds in the middle of the coupon payment date. Therefore:
• Coupon = (Rp 250 juta x 9%)/2 = Rp 11,250,000
• Accrued interest has to be paid by customer due to customer purchases bonds in the middle of the coupon payment date = Rp 5,625,000
• Settlement value = (105/100 x Rp 250 juta)+ Rp 5,625,000= Rp 268,125,000*
(*) Not include the custodian fee and tax income (in accordance with the applicable regulations)
III. Risk of Product and Other Information
1. Credit Risk
Risk arises from defaults on bond issuers to fulfill their obligations (paying coupon or principal)
2. Market Risk
Risk arises due to variable movement in the market
3. Liquidity Risk
Risks associated with the flexibility of bonds to be converted into cash.
4. Exchange Rate Risk
Exchange Rate Risk arises if the source of fund to purchase bonds is not the same with the bonds currency and the differences value occur when customer want to buy and sell the bonds. The risk arises only for the bonds with foreign exchange currency
IV. Facility / Channel
Transactions can be done at all OCBC NISP branch offices and through One Mobile
V. Complaint Procedure
Customers can submit complaints related to products through:
1. Call OCBC NISP di 1500 – 999 (domestic call) atau 021-26506300 (overseas call)
2. Contact Relationship Manager (RM)
3. Email to email@example.com
4. Click www.ocbcnisp.com
1. You hereby acknowledge that you have read, received explanation and understood the product and/or service as specified in this Summary of Product and/or Service Information (“Summary”) and have informed, understood and accepted any consequences of product and/or service including all inherent benefits, risks and costs.
2. You have to also understand that the product described in this Summary is not a Bank OCBC NISP product, Bank OCBC NISP only acts as selling agent and distributor of such product, thus Bank OCBC NISP does not guarantee and be responsible in any form for any result and performance of the product informed in this Summary.
Further, this Summary is only intended as an information and does not aim to be a basis for investment decisions. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Any proposal documents for investment related products, must be studied further. Any projections, opinions or other statistical facts displayed in this information are only an indication and are not guaranteed in any form. You must determine your own decisions in accordance with the needs and investment strategies by considering legal, tax and accounting issues. Based on good intentions and moral responsibility, Bank OCBC NISP and each of its employees are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses, or as a consequence arising from the use of and dependence on this information in an investment decision.
3. Bank OCBC NISP reserves the right to reject your product and/or service application if it does not fulfil the requirements and the application of laws and regulations.
4. You have to carefully read this Summary and contact Bank OCBC NISP if there are further queries in respect of the product and/or service contained in this Summary.
5. This Summary has been adjusted to be in accordance with the provisions of regulations including the regulations of Financial Service Authority.
This Summary is made in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and in the event of inconsistency between the version, Bahasa Indonesia shall prevail.
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk terdaftar dan diawasi oleh OJK dan merupakan peserta penjamin LPS
Investing in Government Bonds is secure (100% principal return at maturity), customers obtain regular coupon payment at fixed coupon rate as agreed, until maturity date, and it is considered as a liquid product where it can be traded before maturity date with potential return from price movement (capital gain)
Transaction can be done on all OCBC NISP branch offices and through ONe Mobile application that can be accessed via personal mobile phones
Requirements for opening an investment account through One Mobile:
Opening an investment account can be done by ONe Mobile, with following steps:
Registration for Primary Market Bonds can be done by ONe Mobile, with following steps:
Primary Market Bonds orders can be done by ONe Mobile. with following steps:
Bond purchases on the secondary market can be done by ONe Mobile, with following steps:
The minimum nominal to purchase secondary market Bonds from ONe Mobile is:
There are two ways to sell your bonds, which are through Bank OCBC NISP branches or via ONe Mobile application.
Bonds will be disbursed to the account D+2 (working day) after transaction is done or longer if there is coupon payment schedule.
Every investment product has its own risk. Government bonds is safe because they are guaranteed by Government and laws, but there is still market risk (bond prices may change). Meanwhile, corporate bonds have a higher level of risk because of the credit risk from the bond issuing company. Customers should choose investment products with appropriate risk profiles.
Every investment has profit and risk pontential, as well as Bonds. Therefore, it is important for you to know the risk profile and investment strategy before choosing the appropriate bond.
Did not find what you're looking for?See FAQ