PT XXX to enter REPO ON (RON) with transaction details as follows:
- Tenor: 3 months (92 days)
- Bonds Series: FR 75
- Nominal: IDR 1 bio
- Customer Sell price(*): 105.00
- Margin Ratio (Hair cut): 30%(**)
- Repo Rate: 5.40% p.a(**)
- Administration fees: IDR 128,000 (upfront)
- Provision Fee: 1% p.a (**)
*) Selling bonds price apply on RON transaction date
**) It is an indication and is subject to change depending on market conditions
- Repo Setlement (1st leg), customer will receive IDR 733,121,667, which comes from:
- Principal = IDR 1bio x 105.00 x (100%-30%) = IDR 735 mio
- Provision = IDR 735mio x 92/360 x 1% p.a = IDR 1,878,333
- Total = IDR 735mio – IDR 1,878,333 = IDR 733,121,667
- Repo interest calculation: IDR 735 mio x 5.40% x 92 days / 360 = IDR 10,143,000
- Repo Setlement (2nd leg), customer will pay:
- Main Amount = IDR 735 mio
- Interest = IDR 735mio x 92 / 360 x 5.40% p.a= IDR 10,143,000
- Total = IDR 735 mio + IDR 10,143,000 = IDR 745,143,000
Product Risks and Other Information:
- Risk arises from bonds price volatility and customer unable to sell the bonds until repo maturity date.
- Risks that arises if the customer is unable to make payments when the Repo is due, the bank has the right to sell the bonds under the Repo.
- In the event that there are remaining funds resulting from the settlement of the RON transaction by the customer, the Bank will return the funds in the form of cash.
Transactions can be done at all Bank OCBC NISP branch offices
Customers can submit complaints related to products through:
- Call Tanya OCBC NISP di 1500 – 999 (domestic call) atau 021-26506300 (overseas call)
- Contact Relationship Manager (RM)
- Email to email@example.com
- You hereby acknowledge that you have read, received explanation and understood the product and/or service as specified in this Summary of Product and/or Service Information (“Summary”) and have informed, understood and accepted any consequences of product and/or service including all inherent benefits, risks and costs.
- This Summary is intended only as an information and does not aim to be a basis for investment decisions. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Any proposal documents for investment related products, must be studied further. Any projections, opinions or other statistical facts displayed in this information are only an indication and are not guaranteed in any form. You must determine your own decisions in accordance with the needs and investment strategies by considering legal, tax and accounting issues. Based on good intentions and moral responsibility, Bank OCBC NISP and each of its employees are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses, or as a consequence arising from the use of and dependence on this information in an investment decision.
- Bank OCBC NISP reserves the right to reject your product and/or service application if it does not fulfil the requirements and the application of laws and regulations.
- You have to carefully read this Summary and contact Bank OCBC NISP if there are further queries in respect of the product and/or service contained in this Summary.
- This Summary has been adjusted to be in accordance with the provisions of regulations including the regulations of Financial Service Authority.
This Summary is made in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and in the event of inconsistency between the version, Bahasa Indonesia shall prevail.