Returns are higher than conventional deposits
The period starts from 1 month
Potential payment in alternative currencies at an agreed forward price that is better than a normal forward transaction contract
Interest and Fee
The rate of return paid is fixed in accordance with the agreement in the transaction contract and is paid when it is due
• There is no fee for DC Bonus placement
• Costs due to Early Termination if it occurs. Basically, DC Bonus disbursement before maturity is not allowed. If DC Bonus disbursement before maturity upon Customer's request cannot be avoided, the Customer is obliged to provide compensation to the Bank for any losses, costs, bills and or expenses that may occur as a result of the accelerated disbursement, including funding costs and losses or costs incurred as as a result of termination and remaking of related trading positions in full and will pay administrative fees and other claims that may be charged to the Bank (all hereinafter referred to as "Termination Fees Before Time")
I. Product Description
Dual Currency Return - With Fx Capped Forward (DC Bonus) is a short-term investment product which is a combination of deposit (deposit) products with FX Option transactions and FX Forward prices. Like ordinary Dual Currency Return products, this structured product is associated with the movement of the exchange rate of a foreign currency pair, where the Customer has the potential to receive payment in alternative currency if the foreign exchange rate at Fixing time moves to the opposite of the agreed upon strike exchange rate
By having FX Forward, when the Customer's funds are sold to the alternative currency, the conversion value used is the FX Forward price that was agreed in advance
II. Product Simulation
Potential Profit scenario:
If spot rate on Fixing date and time at 13.00 WIB, USD/SGD > = 1.3580, then Customer receives Principal + Capped Return payments in base currency (SGD)
If spot rate on Fixing Date and Time at 13.00 WIB USD/SGD <1.3580, then Customers only accept principal payments in alternative currencies (USD) @ 1.3550
Potential Loss Scenario:
Customer only accept principal payments in alternative currencies (USD) @ 1.3550, if USD/SGD < 1.3580, i.e. USD/SGD at fixing time = 1.3500.
If customer directly convert to USD from SGD @ 1.3500, then customer will experience a loss of:
(1.3500 – 1.3550) X USD 369,003.69 = SGD 1,845.02
III. Risk of Product and Other Information
1. Market Risk
Customer refunds at maturity depend on the performance of the underlying Reference. If the Customer receives payment in an alternative currency, and the exchange rate of the base currency against an alternative currency on the Fixing date and Time penetrates the Strike exchange rate and the forward exchange rate, then:
- If the Customer decides to convert back the funds to the base currency, the Customer may experience capital loss; or
- If the Customer's funds after converting to alternative currencies and since then the exchange rate of the chosen alternative currency continues to weaken, the Customer will suffer a loss in the principal value of the placement of the DC Bonus
2. Liquidity Risk
DC Bonus cannot be disbursed by the customer before maturity.
3. Feature Risk
Customer's funds at maturity can be converted into alternative currencies, if the exchange rate of the base currency against alternative currencies on the Fixing time is stronger than the target exchange rate agreed upon between the Customer and the Bank (Strike Rate)
4. Other Risks:
• DCR cannot be rolled over, so each placement is a new placement; and
• DCR cannot be used as a credit guarantee
IV. Facility / Channel
Transactions can be done at all Bank OCBC NISP branch offices
V. Complaint Procedure
Customers can submit complaints related to products through:
1. Call OCBC NISP di 1500 – 999 (domestic call) atau 021-26506300 (overseas call)
2. Contact Relationship Manager (RM)
3. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click www.ocbcnisp.com
1. You hereby acknowledge that you have read, received explanation and understood the product and/or service as specified in this Summary of Product and/or Service Information (“Summary”) and have informed, understood and accepted any consequences of product and/or service including all inherent benefits, risks and costs.
2. This Summary is intended only as an information and does not aim to be a basis for investment decisions. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Any proposal documents for investment related products, must be studied further. Any projections, opinions or other statistical facts displayed in this information are only an indication and are not guaranteed in any form. You must determine your own decisions in accordance with the needs and investment strategies by considering legal, tax and accounting issues. Based on good intentions and moral responsibility, Bank OCBC NISP and each of its employees are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses, or as a consequence arising from the use of and dependence on this information in an investment decision.
3. Bank OCBC NISP reserves the right to reject your product and/or service application if it does not fulfil the requirements and the application of laws and regulations.
4. You have to carefully read this Summary and contact Bank OCBC NISP if there are further queries in respect of the product and/or service contained in this Summary.
5. This Summary has been adjusted to be in accordance with the provisions of regulations including the regulations of Financial Service Authority.
This Summary is made in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and in the event of inconsistency between the version, Bahasa Indonesia shall prevail.
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk terdaftar dan diawasi oleh OJK dan merupakan peserta penjamin LPS"
DC Bonus is a short-term investment product which is a combination of deposit (deposit) products with FX Option transactions and FX Forward prices
A higher return rate compared to conventional deposits and protected structured products, and diverse alternative currencies available for transaction
Did not find what you're looking for?See FAQ