Returns are higher than conventional deposits
The period starts from 1 week
Safer investment with principal placement protection at maturity date
12 Currency Options
Choose a currency according to investment needs
I. Product Description
Forward Linked Deposit (FLD) is a short-term investment instrument (Structured Product) in the form of a combination of time deposits and foreign exchange swap instruments
II. Product Simulation
• On transaction date, customer must provide Good Fund
• On Placement date, customer’s fund in placement currency (FLD currency) will be switch to FLD Counter Currency (pair currency) using an exchange rate agreed at the beginning of the transaction in accordance with the placement date of the currency
• Customer’s fund in the FLD Counter Currency will be placed as time deposits during the contract period agreed upon
• On maturity date, principal and interest in FLD Counter Currency will be switch back to placement currency (FLD Currency) using an agreed exchange rate for Foreign Exchange Forward transaction in the beginning of transaction
Example of FLD Transaction:
|FLD Counter Currency||USD|
|Tenor||1 month (31 days)|
|Transaction Date||12 Feb 2020|
|Placement Date||14 Feb 2020|
|Maturity date||16 Mar 2020|
On maturity date, customer will receive:
= AUD 100,000 + (100,000 x 1.75% x 31/365)
= AUD 100,148.63 gross
= AUD 100,118.90 (nett)
III. Risk of Product and Other Information
1. Liquidity Risk
FLD cannot be disbursed before maturity. If the disbursement happens before the maturity, Bank will not guarantee the principal return of 100%
2. FLD cannot be rolled over, so each placement is a new placement; and
3. FLD cannot be used as a credit guarantee
IV. Facility / Channel
Transactions can be done at all Bank OCBC NISP branch offices
V. Complaint Procedure
Customers can submit complaints related to products through:
1. Call OCBC NISP di 1500 – 999 (domestic call) atau 021-26506300 (overseas call)
2. Contact Relationship Manager (RM)
3. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Click www.ocbcnisp.com
1. You hereby acknowledge that you have read, received explanation and understood the product and/or service as specified in this Summary of Product and/or Service Information (“Summary”) and have informed, understood and accepted any consequences of product and/or service including all inherent benefits, risks and costs.
2. This Summary is intended only as an information and does not aim to be a basis for investment decisions. Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Any proposal documents for investment related products, must be studied further. Any projections, opinions or other statistical facts displayed in this information are only an indication and are not guaranteed in any form. You must determine your own decisions in accordance with the needs and investment strategies by considering legal, tax and accounting issues. Based on good intentions and moral responsibility, Bank OCBC NISP and each of its employees are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses, or as a consequence arising from the use of and dependence on this information in an investment decision.
3. Bank OCBC NISP reserves the right to reject your product and/or service application if it does not fulfil the requirements and the application of laws and regulations.
4. You have to carefully read this Summary and contact Bank OCBC NISP if there are further queries in respect of the product and/or service contained in this Summary.
5. This Summary has been adjusted to be in accordance with the provisions of regulations including the regulations of Financial Service Authority.
This Summary is made in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and in the event of inconsistency between the version, Bahasa Indonesia shall prevail.
PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk terdaftar dan diawasi oleh OJK dan merupakan peserta penjamin LPS
FLD is a short-term investment instrument (Structured Product) in the form of a combination of time deposits and foreign exchange swap instruments
100% principal protected with a relatively short period of placement and more competitive returns
Did not find what you're looking for?See FAQ