Safe Deposit Box Individu
Safe Deposit Box or commonly known as SDB is a box leasing service for assets or securities specially designed to provide a sense of security and comfort for you.
You can find this rental service at the nearest OCBC NISP Branch Office:
- Jakarta Pusat - Gunung Sahari
- Jakarta Pusat - Le Grandeur
- Jakarta Utara - Danau Sunter Agung
- Jakarta Utara - Pluit Karang Utara
- Jakarta Utara - Pantai Indah Kapuk
- Jakarta Utara - Kelapa Gading 1
- Jakarta Utara - Menara Ocbc Nisp Kelapa Gading
- Jakarta Utara - Kensington Kelapa Gading
- Jakarta Barat - Puri Indah Financial Tower
- Jakarta Barat - Taman Ratu
- Jakarta Barat - Taman Palem
- Jakarta Barat - Citra Garden Sektor 2
- Jakarta Barat - Hayam Wuruk
- Jakarta Barat - Kebon Jeruk
- Jakarta Barat - Jelambar
- Jakarta Selatan - Alamanda Tower
- Jakarta Selatan - Ocbc Nisp Tower
- Bogor - Juanda
- Bogor - Pajajaran
- Tangerang - Tangerang City
- Tangerang - Alam Sutera
- Tangerang - Gading Serpong
- Tangerang - Karawaci
- Tangerang - OCBC NISP Space (ON Space)
- Bandung - Cibeunying
- Bandung - Setiabudi
- Bandung - Kota Baru Parahyangan
- Bandung - Asia Afrika
- Bandung - Buah Batu
- Tasikmalaya - Kantor Tasikmalaya
- Yogyakarta - Cik Di Tiro
- Bali - Sunset Road
- Malang - Suprapto
- Surabaya - Pemuda
- Surabaya - Ngagel
- Surabaya - Hr. Muhammad
- Surabaya - Manyar
- Makassar - Pettarani
- Makassar - Lanto Daeng Pasewang
- Balikpapan – Mt. Haryono
- Pontianak - Ahmad Yani
- Samarinda – Sudirman
- Medan - Cemara Asri
- Medan - Polonia
- Pekanbaru - Ahmad Yani
- Batam - Palm Spring
- Palembang - Sukamto
- Jambi - Hayam Wuruk
- Lampung – Kartini
Rates & Fee
*) The price excluded PPN 11%
**) The safes only available at Asia Afrika Branch Office in Bandung
Effective on August 1, 2022, there will be changes to the SDB rates and fees. Click here for more details
Terms of Safe Deposit Box (SDB) Opening/Leasing
- Fill out the Safe Deposit Box (SDB) application form
- Attach proof of self-identity
- Have a relationship account in the form of Savings/Giro Bank OCBC NISP
Provisions for new SDB leasing starting August 1, 2022: the average total fund under management (AUM) for the last 1 month is a minimum of IDR 100,000,000.
- Provisions for the extension of the SDB Leasing Period which will mature on:
From August 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022: Tenants/Customers have an average total of managed funds/assets under management (AUM) for the last 1 month minimum of IDR 100,000,000.
Starting January 1, 2023: Tenants/Customers have an average total managed fund/asset under management (AUM) for the last 12 months a minimum of IDR 100,000,000,-
If the Tenant does not meet the requirements for the total managed fund/AUM, the applicable Leasing Price will be added with a penalty of 50% of the Leasing Price.
Additional provisions related to Safe Deposit Box (SDB) Leasing
Leasing SDB for the first time, the rates and fees will be charged to the Tenant, consist of leasing fees, VAT and key security deposit, which will be debited from the Tenant's relation account.
If there is an increase in the key security deposit, it is mandatory to add a maximum key security deposit during the next SDB renewal period.
At the time of renewal, the rates and fees charged to the Tenant, consist of leasing fees, VAT, and fines (if any) which will be debited from the Tenant's relation account.
- Lease extension deadline of SDB (grace period) is 29 calendar days.
If after the extension deadline, the Bank has not succeeded in making a debit from the Tenant's relation account, the Tenant will be subject to a penalty for late payment of SDB leasing:
Tenants who are late in making SDB Leasing Payments and will extend the Lease Period, the following conditions apply:
Tenants/Customers who are late in paying the SDB renewal fee and do not renew the lease period are subject to the following conditions:
- Late fees are calculated starting from the last lease due date.
- If the due date of SDB leasing is not on a business day, then the calculation of the penalty will start on the next working day.
Example: The customer is late in making the Leasing Payment for 1 year 4 months and will extend the SDB Lease Period, then the late penalty is 100% (365 days fine) + 30% (120 days fine) of the leasing fee for 1 year.
In this case there is demolition of the SDB rented by the customer,then all costs arising from the demolition of the SDB, including he costs to restore the form and function of he SDB will be the burden and responsibility of the customer. And if it is not paid by the customer, the fee will take/paid from key guarantee. If theres is a shortage of funds, then the remaining deficiency will be charged to the customer.
For further information, please contact your Relationship Manager or ask OCBC NISP 1500-999 / +62-21-26506300 (from overseas) or email email@example.com.