General Terms and Conditions Of Nyala Bank OCBC NISP
The Nyala service is a service for both new and existing Customers of Bank OCBC NISP who want to get convenience in conducting banking transactions, developing assets, and enjoying lifestyle benefits.
To join the Nyala service, the Customer must agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Nyala including all its amendments and or renewals thereof ("General Terms and Conditions of Nyala ") and have a savings account at Bank OCBC NISP.
The Nyala service provides various benefits where these benefits can be enjoyed by the Customer based on the total combined balance which includes funds placed on savings, current accounts, time deposits, term savings (TAKA), and Wealth Management products.
Transaction Fee Benefit Information of Nyala
Additional Benefits of Nyala
- Electronic Consolidate Report
All Nyala Customers receive a monthly electronic consolidation report facility which will be sent via the Customer's email registered at the Bank OCBC NISP.
Benefit Provisions Information and Service Fees
- How to calculate the combined balance.
Nyala service introduces the concept of Combined Balance for the calculation of benefits and costs for Customers, where the Combined Balance includes all balances on savings, time deposits, current accounts, term savings (TAKA) and wealth management products (unit trust, bonds, bancassurance). Combined Balance is calculated based on the average balance of:
- savings, time deposits, current accounts, term savings (TAKA), and treasury products period of the 1st day until 31st day of the current month.
- wealth management products (unit trust, bonds, bancassurance) based on market indication value / investment cash value period of 26th day of the previous month until 25th day of the current month.
- The service fee will be charged to your account that has the highest balance.
Customer will be given 3 months of grace period, where the Customer will not be charged a service fee on the first 3 months since joining Nyala . Starting from the 4th month, the service fee will be charged once a month for Customers who do not meet the terms of service (Combined Balance below IDR1,000,000).
The service fee is charged to the Customer's account that has the highest balance and will be charged no later than the 2nd day of the following month. The amount of service fee that will be charged to the Customer is in accordance with the applicable provisions at Bank OCBC NISP. If the Customer's funds in the account are not sufficient to debit the service fee, the service fee will be in arrears charged to the Customer.
- Transaction fee benefits.
The benefit of free transaction fees can be enjoyed immediately on the month when the Customer joins the service, without a Combined Balance requirement (only applies to Customers who join the Nyala service for the first time and does not apply to Customers who move and/or upgrade types of services).
From the 2nd month onwards, free transaction fee benefits can be enjoyed according to the monthly quota calculation starting on the 2nd day of each month, following the data cut-off date, if the Customer meets the provisions for Combined Balance of IDR1,000,000 on the previous month.
Free transaction fee benefit is given to Customers who meet the service criteria with the auto-waive method. If there is an improper charge to the Customer, Bank OCBC NISP will carry out a refund process to return the funds after an investigation has been carried out. The refunded funds will be credited to the Customer's account in Rupiah (IDR).
General Provisions Information
- Bank OCBC NISP has the right and authority to change, reduce and/or add to these General Terms and Conditions of Nyala with notification through Bank OCBC NISP’s office or other media determined by Bank OCBC NISP subject to the prevailing laws and regulations. If necessary, Bank OCBC NISP has the right to terminate the service with prior notification to the Customer.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Nyala are an integral and inseparable part of (i) Account Opening Form / Application; (ii) Terms and Conditions of Account Opening and Arrangement of PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk; (iii) General Terms and Conditions of E-Banking Services; (iv) General Terms and Conditions of Credit Card, as well as (v) prevailing procedures of Bank OCBC NISP related to products and services, including all applicable laws and regulations.
- By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions of Nyala , then:
- Product Description. The Customer states that the Customer has received a complete and adequate explanation from Bank OCBC NISP regarding the characteristics of the product and service and has understood and accepted all the consequences of using this product including the benefits, risks and costs attached; and
- Approval. The Customer states that the Customer has received, read, understood, agreed and is willing to comply with and be bound by (i) these General Terms and Conditions of Nyala , (ii) Terms and Conditions of Account Opening and Arrangement of PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk, (iii) General Terms and Conditions of E-Banking Services; (iv) General Terms and Conditions of Credit Card, as well as (v) prevailing procedures of Bank OCBC NISP related to products and services, including all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Customer understands and agrees that if the Customer receives an unreasonable interest rate, among others in the form of providing a deposit interest rate or cash which is related to the collection of funds which results in the deposit interest rate being above the LPS guarantee rate, then the Customer's savings are not included in the LPS guarantee.
- The Customer states and acknowledges that every approval provided by the Customer in electronic form, such as a tick mark, OTP and other forms which have the same purpose in the Bank OCBC NISP’s application is a perfect, valid and binding proof even though those agreements are not stated in a document affixed with a wet signature/ an electronic signature.
- The Customer can apply for the termination of the service by filling out the Customer Data Update Form and/or other documents (if required) at the Bank OCBC NISP branch.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Nyala are made in Indonesian language and can be translated into other languages. If there is a discrepancy in interpretation between the Indonesian text and the foreign language, the Indonesian text shall prevail.
- Complaint procedures regarding service can be submitted by contacting Bank OCBC NISP’s Call Center 1500-999 or if from abroad, you may contact Call Center + 62-21-26506300.
These General Terms and Conditions of Nyala Have Been Adjusted To The Provisions Of The Prevailing Laws and Regulations Including The Provisions of The Financial Services Authority Regulations.